WordPress Core Changes, Theme Customization, Integration, Content Updates


About this project

Customer approached us to fix php code error, which was coming on all pages within the blog section of the website. We found out the script conflict and removed that error by changing the script and updating max exeucution time. We also fixed some other errors. Customer also wanted new window to be opened for each click on the pdf files within its blog. Due to script error, this function was also not working correctly which was fix by our able technical team. We imported all PDF content into the website after fixing script error and now website works well.
Skills used: WordPress script fix, theme and plugin code fix, Update Content

percapita screenshot
percapita screen capture
percapita image

Let’s Get Started
with your project

We will help you to achieve your goals and to grow your business.

Get a Quick Quote